Product Name: 3G Cardio Elite UB Upright Bike
Pros: Durable, professional looking design
Cons: Display lacks online connectivity
3G Cardio Elite UB: An Upright bike has a design similar to that of the standard road bike where you have to sit upright, and hence the name. Here you can hold onto the handlebars while you exercise. The similarity of the upright bike and a road bike makes the former a versatile one as you can workout on by standing and sitting. This lets you change your workout techniques for your legs and muscles. The upright bikes are inexpensive and also compact compared to other bike categories. These also come in a foldable design, which makes storing easy and efficient.
The Upright bikes can be uncomfortable for ones having constant back pain or affected by other body aches. This type of bike is recommended for those who are dedicated exercise enthusiasts. If you are one of those who want to push their workout experience to the maximum, then the 3G Cardio Elite UB is for you as this is one of the best exercise bikes for home of 2019.
3G Cardio Elite UB
The 3G Cardio Elite UB Upright bike comes with a highly programmable electronics display consolidated with a simple easy to use dial interface. The bike has a small and compact 41 length by 22.5 width quality construction allowing users up to 158 kgs. It comes with a robust structure that ensures the stability of the bike. This model has 16 levels of magnetic resistance, which provides you with better workout sessions. The presence of digital large format electronics display makes viewing easy and efficient. Also, the oversized seat slides forward and back for a perfect fit.
Features of 3G Cardio Elite UB
|Assembly Size||41×22.5×55 inches|
|Assembled weight||41 kg|
|Weight Capacity||Approx 158 kgs|
|Resistance||16 Levels of Magnetic Resistance|
|Console||Up to 4 Users Profiles|
The 3G Cardio Elite UB Upright has a lot in store for you. Below mentioned are a few advantages of having this bike at your home.
- The bike is durable and comes with a commercial-grade construction.
- It has an aesthetic looking design.
- The bike can support users up to 158 kgs.
- It has adjustable stabilizers with transport wheels at the front and large ergonomic seat while the seat is 4-way adjustable.
- The handlebar comes with a multi-grip, which helps the users from slipping and hurting with EKG sensors integrated into the handlebars.
- The mobile magnetic resistance system comes with16 levels for high-energized workouts.
- 3G Cardio Elite UB moves smoothly without making the annoying sound of metals.
- The weighted pedals come with adjustable straps without having to worry about the slipping of feet.
With its enormous advantages, the bike also comes with a few flaws like the following:
- It has no quick resistance settings.
- It has no step-through design
- The bike has no cooling fan and no sound system either.
- While it has a large display, it still lacks online connectivity.
The 3G Cardio Elite UB is an upright bike that gives you the most from your workout. It takes up the minimal space in your room and you can store it anywhere you want.
Conclusion: The 3G Cardio Elite UB comes in the upright category where you put on your maximum effort to get the best of the bike. It comes as an inexpensive bike which is much lesser than recumbent bikes. It is both space and budget friendly.
Also, if you are looking for alternatives of the upright bikes then you can visit Exercise Bikes for Home for more reviews.